Sunday, October 26, 2008

School Days

We've done a few fun things at our school lately.  Here are a few photos from our totally appropriate field trip--taking kindergartners to the museum of modern art.  Sigh.  They had fun at lunch time!
Crazy camera man made us sit here for about 10 pictures.  Ahhhh!  This one is pretty decent: the Kids' College Kindergarten.

Gotta wonder what was on his finger... I just loved his koala hat, and so did he!

Michael's class--this is so typical of them.  Each kid is doing what he or she always does.

Here's my group!

Michael's class--again, typical.

Sometimes I can't believe how much our students have learned in the last 8 months.  My students went from basic reading skills to writing multiple sentences and reading almost anything!  Wow!  It's been fun to see their progress, and I'm proud of them. 



2 comments:

Stacy said...

They arew SO cute. I can imagine its fun to look at these pictures and see all their distinct personalities expressed... yah, that's the first place I'd take kinders, crazy!

Laura said...

That's so exciting!!! I love seeing these pictures--maybe/hopefully I can meet them in January . . . a "bring your Focus Roomie to work day" kinda thing? :)