Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Worlds Collide, part One of Many

Apparently, throwing things together haphazardly is the Korean style, and not wanting to cramp it too much, we thought we'd do it their way and leave as soon as possible. Our school said that they could "wait" until this Friday for us to arrive, so we complied, and we are leaving the USA on Friday the 14th. Like my sister said, some people spend months planning an overseas trip. Michael, me, and the Koreans--we planned it in days...

1 comment:

Megan said...

You know, you could have just said you're on island time and you'll get there when you get there! This whole thing is really cool though and I'm excited for you guys. Although, you know you're missing out on major JHM Pizza and Bowling night! I know, I'll let you go to get a tissue! love you guys. Megan, Matt & Alexis ps: she's been calling me "ma" :0(