Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fall Colors and Daily Life

Fall is here! We've really been enjoying the fall colors, all the leaves piling up on the ground, and the cold weather. For a city, it's quite beautiful. Enjoy!



The little dot in the picture is a baby stroller--occupied by a baby. We sat here for about 5 minutes wondering where this child's mother was. Turns out she was taking laps around the park while he took a nap! We had to go out to lunch with our boss yesterday, and this time it was to Korean/Japanese food. A lot raw fish, let me tell you! This plate here has live octopus in it. I could see them actually squirming around like worms in a bait can. The last time I saw this kind of eating, it was on the "Strange Foods" show by National Geographic! I did not try it, but Michael did. He merely tried a tentacle, and it "stuck to the the roof of [his] mouth!" I took a short video on our camera, and I'll work on getting that uploaded soon!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

That is one of the grossest food stories I have ever heard - luck, Mike, you are a brave one!

Megan said...

that is sick. hope there were other options!

Megan said...

what's wrong with the baby just sleeping there, I leave Alexis in the middle of nowhere, alone, all the time so I can do what I want....freaks.